Friday, January 21, 2011

Seems like every one of my posts could start....more snow.  Since mid November we have had snow on the ground.

I promised to post a couple pictures of the quilts I made in November and December, so here goes.  This one made from the pattern called Turning Twenty.  The pastels are so pretty in person.


This blue and brown quilt was made for my son for Christmas.  He was thrilled with it.  In person the colors are so rich and vibrant.  The name of this pattern is called Turning  Twenty Again.  Being a newbie to quilting my workmanship isn't perfect.



.
Till next time....


4 comments:

Suzy said...

Both are very nice...when I retire in three years, quilting is one thing I'm going to learn!!

Katie said...

They're both beautiful Aunt Linda! Can't wait to quilt with ya!

Katie said...

I've misplaced your new email address so I thought I'd ask you here - I really think we ought to become members of a quilt guild. There's one in Kanawha County that meets on Monday mornings at 9:30. Maybe we could go sometime together!

Katie said...

Congratulations You've won the "Versatile Blogger" Award ;c) LOL
http://katiesquiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-quilter.html