Monday, January 3, 2011

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and are ready to embark on fabulous New Year.  Neither of my kids were able to come in for the holidays.  I did drive to my son's home on Christmas day to enjoy the day with them.  Since I haven't blogged for a long time, I wanted to share recent pictures of my grands.


 My daughter and her family.  This picture was taken at one of the kids Christmas parties at school.  The kids are now 3, 6, 8 and 10.




Here's my son's daughters.  Can you believe Josie, the little one, will be 2 next month.  The doctor says she is off the charts for her height.  Kati just turned 10 in December.

Over the past several months I've been spending a lot of time quilting.  In the next few days I'll share a couple pictures.  


I've also been spending struggling with who I am and what I want to do with the rest of my life.  This whole process has been very challenging.  I thought getting back into blogging and documenting what I'm doing may help me in the right direction.


Till next time...

1 comment:

Renee said...

You have a lovely family. I hope you had a great time with your son and his family on Christmas. Happy (belated) New Year!